Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Praying for a Car for Susan R., from Minda Davis Johnson

I have a very good friend named Susan R. who is a single mom of 4 children and is working her way through a teaching degree at SUNY Potsdam (she drives daily). Her poor car literally fell apart Sunday. She was driving with three of her children in town on Sunday when one of the wheels BROKE off. This was the Third wheel that has done this this year. She is praising God that she was not driving fast on a back road somewhere and that no one got hurt when this happened...Her engine dragging on the ground and emergency brake were the only things that stopped the car before it crashed into something.

She is starting her student teaching and is still driving to Potsdam/Canton to finish some courses at St. Lawrence. When she called me I just knew that I had to put this on the prayer chain and let you all know that she needs prayer for a new car!! She has tax money coming in February but was going to use that to purchase a very small home this summer so she can move out of geared to income housing with the children. She didn't want to have to buy a new (used) car during this semester.

This problem seems bigger than she is, and bigger than most of us, but it is not bigger than God and I told her we would pray for her and her situation and that God will be with her through her trials and would bless her for her faith. She needs encouragement and prayer to not give up at such an important time in this journey!! Please please please join me in lifting her up to our awesome Father in heaven who loves to bless our faith!!! Thank you all for being the kind of family that I can bring this to and know in my heart that I only had to ask...Have a wonderful day,

Love,
Minda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola! I've been following your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!

My web page car towing in panhandle

Anonymous said...

You're so awesome! I don't think I have read something like that before.
So good to find someone with unique thoughts on this subject.
Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that's needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

Feel free to visit my webpage automotive tinting in castle rock
Also see my web site > mobile window tinting in arvada

Anonymous said...

Can I simply say what a relief to find a person that really
understands what they're discussing on the web. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people need to check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you are not more popular since you surely possess the gift.

Feel free to surf to my site ... bathroom remodeling in des moines

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father who informed me on the topic of this
weblog, this blog is genuinely amazing.

Here is my web site ... water heaters in novi